Web fonts like Google Fonts are quite prevalent these days and used well can make your websites look way more professional and sophisticated. It is super easy to do actually. Here’s how:
- Go to Google Fonts website
- Search for typeface that you like, for example ‘Open Sans’.
- From the search results, click the ‘+’ icon to select the typeface.
- Click on the bottom pop-over item with ‘n Family Selected’
- Detailed instruction of how to add it into your HTML header and CSS were given.
Now you have one less reason to claim “I don’t have access to premium fonts!” when accused of ugly website design. ;)